If you like carrot cake as much as I do you will love these simple healthy cookies! They are super yummy dipped in Choc-Chip Vanilla Nicecream, just plain or as nicecream sandwiches.
Ingredients for the Cookies
- 75g oats
- 75g buckwheat
- 100g ground almonds
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 small ripe banana
- 150g carrots (2 medium sized ones)
How to make the Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 150°C (300°F)
- Blend oats and buckwheat in a highspeed blender until you have flour (or buy flour).
- Put it into a bowl together with the ground almonds and the baking powder.
- Blend the banana and the carrots and add it to the bowl.
- Stir everything together with a spoon and then kneed with your hands until you have a batter.
- Form the cookies with your hands (6-7 cm diameter and about 1cm thick depending on how big you want your sandwiches to be)
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake them for 20 mins (flip them after 10 mins)
Now you can either let the cookies cool and just eat them or make nicecream sandwiches.
Put the cookies into the freezer while you make your nicecream. I just blended frozen bananas with cacao nibs and ground vanilla. (if you never made nicecream before here is the recipe)
Take the cookies out of the freezer and put a spoonful of nicecream between two cookies 😉
But as this is pretty hard to eat and melts pretty quickly you can also just dip your cookies into the nicecream.