These puddings are a perfect dessert, little healthy snack or a nice addition to your breakfast. I made two flavours so you can either make both at once like I did or make one big pudding with one flavour 🙂
- 200g natural unsweetened soy yogurt
- 250g silken tofu
- 3tsp psyllium husks
- sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, agave syrup, dates, coconut sugar, erythrit… or none)
- 100g raspberries (defrosted or fresh)
- 100g mango
- Blend the soy yogurt, silken tofu, psyllium husks and the sweetener in your blender.
- Put half of the mixture into a bowl.
- Blend one half with raspberries and the other half with mango (or use 200g of one fruit and blend everything together).
- Fill the pudding in jars/bowls and put them into the fridge for 15 minutes so that the psyllium husks can soak up the liquid and you get a pudding texture.
You can either eat the plain pudding or serve it with fruit, mashed raspberries, persimmon puree or chia pudding. How ever you like 😉