- Milk is not as healthy as you thought.
- It doesn’t reduce fractures. Contrary to popular belief, eating dairy products has never been shown to reduce fracture risk. In fact, according to the Nurses’ Health Study dairy may increase risk of fractures by 50 percent!
- Countries with lowest rates of dairy and calcium consumption (like those in Africa and Asia) have the lowest rates of osteoporosis.
- Calcium isn’t as bone-protective as we thought. Studies of calcium supplementation have shown no benefit in reducing fracture risk. Vitamin D appears to be much more important than calcium in preventing fractures.
- Higher intakes of dairy products may increase a man’s risk of prostate cancer by 30 to 50 percent. Plus, dairy consumption increases the body’s level of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) — a known cancer promoter.
- About 75 percent of the world’s population is genetically unable to properly digest milk and other dairy products — a problem called lactose intolerance.
- Dairy is full of saturated fat and is linked to heart disease
- Milkprotein, lactose, fat, saturated fat in dairy can be a health risk for children. It increases the risk for developing chronic deseases like obesity, diabetes and arteriosclerosis which can lead to heart deseases.
- Cowsmilk and especially cheese are addictive because they contain casein. During digestion, casein releases opiates called casomorphins.Casomorphins play with the dopamine receptors and trigger addictive elements. It is meant to support the calves bond to his mother.
- Eggs are chicken periods.
- One egg contains more than 370mg colesterol. The colesterol intake per day should not be higher than 250-300mg. A higher colesterol intake increases the risk for heartdeseases.
- One egg per day increases the risk for diabetes by 60% for men and by 77% for women.
- Eggs increase the risk for prostate cancer.
- The consumption of meat products leads to a higher cancer risk. Especially colon and stomach cancer but lung and liver cancer as well
- Meat supports chronic inflammations which can lead to cancer, arteriosclerosis and diabetes type 2.
- A fatty liver is also connected to meat consumption.