- 300 ml ricemilk
- 250 ml water
- 100g blueberries (fresh or defrosted)
- 100g spelt semolina
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 15g riceprotein, peanut flour or sesame flour (optional)
- Fill the ricemilk, water and blueberries in your blender and blend until you have a smooth texture
- Transfer it into a pot and bring it to boil
- Add all the dry ingredients while stirring
- Let it boil for a few seconds and then turn the heat off and set the pot aside
- Wait until it thickens and keep stirring, then transfer the hot semolina porridge into a bowl and add your favourite toppings
I used ricemilk because it’s naturally sweet and you don’t need any sweetener. If you choose oatmilk you might have to add some.
Frozen blueberries get picked when they are ripe so mostly they’re sweeter than the fresh ones you get at a supermarket and they have a brighter colour.
If you add proteinpowder you will taste it. So maybe leave it out if you don’t like the taste of proteinpowder or use peanut or sesame flour instead.