Semolina porridge became one of my favourite breakfasts and I already tried so many different flavours and combinations. This one really surprised me! The banana gives it such a sweet and caramelised flavour which works perfectly with coconut and rice.
- 350ml ricemilk
- 250ml water
- 1 small ripe banana
- 100g spelt semolina
- 2tbsp coconut flour
- 1tbsp rice protein powder (optional)
- 2tsp blue spirulina powder (optional)
- Blend the banana together with ricemilk and water (or mash the banana with a fork).
- Fill the ‘banana-milk’ into a pot and bring it to boil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl
- When the banana-milk is boiling add the dry ingredients while stirring.
- Turn the heat off and keep stirring until the semolina porridge becomes thick and creamy.
- Fill it into your bowl and add your favourite toppings.
When you try the recipe I would be happy about a comment and rating. Also feel free to tag me on Instagram @fitomatoes so I can see your recreation 😉