Next to the basic cookiedough and the chocolate cookiedough you can of course come up with lots of different flavours of healthy, high protein vegan cookiedough. This time I went for caramel flavour. I used white beans as main ingredient which are less strong in taste than chickpeas. But you can of course substitute them with chickpeas if you like. For the caramelly taste I added dates and coconut blossom sugar. I used 3 sukkary dates but if you have smaller dates like deglet noor I recommend to use 5-6. This cookiedough goes extremely well with fresh apple. Trust me you have to try that combo 🙂
- 70g quick oats (oat flour)
- 450g white beans (cooked or canned, preferably without salt)
- 3tbsp plantmilk
- 2tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 3 sukkary/medjool dates or 5-6 deglet noor dates
- 1/2tsp ground vanilla
- 2tbsp almond flour or ground almonds
- Blend the oats to flour and fill it into a bowl.
- Put all the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until you have a smooth, creamy texture.
- Combine the flour and the mixture in a bowl with a spoon/ spatula and then use your hands to kneed the dough.
- Form it to balls (roll them in cacao nibs if you like) or just dip apple slices into it 😉
Another great Combination is the caramel cookiedough nicecream consisting of banana icecream, caramel cookiedough, chocolate sauce and caramelcream.
- 3-5 frozen ripe bananas
- caramel cookiedough
- 2tsp cacao powder
- 2tsp melted coconut oil
- 1tsp coconut blossom syrup (or syrup of your choice)
- 3-4 sukkary dates (5 deglet noor dates, soaked in hot water for 10 mins)
- For the chocolate sauce: add the cacao powder, coconut oil and the syrup into a small bowl and stir until you have a smooth sauce.
- For the datecream: blend the dates (add some water depending on how you like the consistency)
- Blend the frozen bananas in a highspeed blender until you have a creamy texture. Put it into a bowl and serve it with cookiedough, chocolate sauce and caramelcream on top.