Coffee and Oatmeal in one? Why not? It saves time, is super tasty, healthy and gives you a nice energy kick for the perfect start into the day! It’s great for when you’re in a hurry!
- 2tsp instant coffee
- 300ml water
- 100g quick oats
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1tbsp baking cacao or raw cacao powder
- 1tbsp ground flaxseed
- Put the coffee powder into a pot, bring the water to a boil in a electric kettle and add it to the pot.
- Wait until the coffee has dissolved and add the oats and all the remaining ingredients.
- Cook the oatmeal on medium heat and stir constantly if you don’t want to burn it.
- Transfer it into a bowl when it has your preferred consistency and add the toppings of your choice. I went for banana, cherries, peanutbutter, cacao nibs, hempseeds and puffed quinoa.
Feel free to tag me on Instagram @fitomatoes if you try one of my recipes and leave a comment down below if you like 🙂