If you’re like me and think normal coffee is way too boring ..here is a super delicious festive version for you! Of course you can leave out the coffee as well to make it kids-friendly! I’ve never tried the gingerbread latte from Starbucks myself but I’m sure this one is way better and even healthier :). Hazelnutmilk just kills it! I can only recommend you to give it a try if you haven’t already. I used hazelnut-rice milk in this recipe because it’s even sweeter. But if you have plain hazelnutmilk feel free to add more sweetener. Or just use half hazelnut-, half ricemilk.
- 200ml hazelnut milk or hazelnut-rice milk
- 100ml water
- 2tbsp cacao powder
- 1tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1tsp gingerbread spice
- 1knife tip ground cloves, ground ginger and vanilla bean paste
- 1-2tsp instant coffee powder or 1 espresso
- vegan whipped cream (optional)
- Filll all ingredients into your blender and blend them for a couple seconds or just stir everything together.
- Either heat it up in the microwave or in a pot.
- Fill the gingerbread latte into a cup and either use a milk frother for that extra faum on top or add vegan whipped cream.
Sprinkle gingerbread spice or cacao powder on top and enjoy it with some homemade gingerbread cookies.
If you try one of my recipes feel free to tag me on Instagram @fitomatoes and show me your creation! Or leave a comment under the post.