These pancakes are not only super fluffy but also not too dry, super easy to make, gluten-free, vegan of course and super delicious! I just loove to combine chocolate with orange! But if you want to create your own flavour combination, feel free to swap the cacao powder and orange oil with something else!
- 50g oats (flour)
- 50g buckwheat (flour)
- 1tbsp / 10g ground flaxseed
- 20g tapioka starch or corn starch
- 3tsp baking powder
- a few drops of orange oil
- 1tbsp / 10g cacao powder
- 20g coconut blossom sugar
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 40g banana
- 180ml water
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. (If you don’t have oat- and buckwheat flour, just blend them in a highspeed blender!)
- Blend the banana with the water and add the mixture to the bowl.
- Stir everything together with a whisk until there are no big lumps left. But don’t overmix!
- Preheat your pan to medium heat and add a little bit of coconut oil.
- Pour the dough into the pan, I always use a spoon to help get a nice round shape. And I can fit 3 pancakes into one pan. But that depends on the size of your pan.
- Flip them when they start becoming dry and you see bubbles on top. Bake them on the other side and stack them on your plate.
- Add your favourite toppings like berries, banana slices, other fruits, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, granola, soy yogurt or what ever you like!