I already made healthy vegan cookies a couple times but they never turned out as good as these ones! These cookies are glutenfree (if you use glutenfree oats), refined sugar free, oilfree and super yummy! I was really surprised how fluffy and soft they turned out. And who doesn’t like the combo of blueberries and peanut butter? 😀 By the way if you don’t like bananas..my mom liked these cookies even though she hates bananas 😉
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2tbsp peanutbutter
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- 50ml rice milk (any plantmilk)
- 70g (frozen) blueberries
- 80g quick oats (or oat flour)
- 30g buchwheat (or buckwheat flour)
- 2tbsp flaxseed (or ground flaxseed)
- 2tbsp vegan protein powder (optional)
- 1tsp baking powder
- Measure the ingredients, prepare a baking tray with baking sheet and preheat the oven to 200°C / 392°F.
- Blend the oats, buckwheat and flaxseed in your highspeed blender to flour. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add the protein powder and baking powder.
- In a second bowl mash the banana with a fork and add peanut butter, maple syrup and rice milk. Stir everything together. (you can use your blender as well)
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, stir until everything is roughly combined and add the blueberries.
- Keep stirring or kneed the dough with your hands and then form cookies and place them on your baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 200°C / 392°F.