Since I am super addicted to the basic cookie dough I thought.. why not create a different flavour? Of course it had to be chocolate and I’m super happy how it turned out. I tried it with raw cacao powder and with baking cacao and that is quite a difference in taste and colour. Raw cacao is less intense so you can add one extra tablespoon. But both were super yummy so you can decide what you prefer. If you don’t have some of the ingredients you can easily replace them with something else or leave them out. You could use peanut butter instead of peanut flour, leave maca out and use vanilla instead of tonka. Just to give you some ideas.
So here is the recipe:
- 450g black beans (canned or cooked)
- 60g quick oats (or oat flour)
- 2tbsp baking cacao or 3tbsp raw cacao
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 3tbsp plantmilk
- 1tbsp peanut flour
- 1tsp maca powder
- a tiny piece of a tonka bean (or vanilla powder)
- cacaonibs or vegan chocolate chips
- Blend the oats to flour in a highspeed blender if you don’t have oat flour and transfer it into a bowl
- Fill all the remaining ingredients (except for the cacaonibs/chocchips) into the blender and blend until you have a creamy batter mixture
- Add the mixture to the flour and kneed them together
- Form it to balls and roll them in cacaonibs or chocolate chips or what ever you like. You can also eat the cookie dough straight from the bowl 😉
Feel free to tag me on Instagram @fitomatoes to show me your recreation or leave a comment down below.