Overnight oats are probably the best breakfast if you don’t have much time in the morning but still want to have something healthy! You prepare everything in the evening (which takes only 5 minutes) and then you’re ready to go in the morning! The basic ingredients are oats and water and then you can basically add everything you like, it’s always gonna be delicious! Just make sure to add enough liquid because a lot of it will get soaked up by the oats & chiaseeds. But you can always add more in the morning if you notice that it’s too thick.
- 60g quick oats
- 20g chia seeds
- 150g soy yogurt
- 80g (frozen wild) bluberries
- 200ml plantmilk
- 50ml water
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1-2tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- (more blueberries)
- Throw all ingredients into a bowl or jar and stir everything together.
- Put it into the fridge overnight.
- Take the overnight oats out in the morning, (maybe stir again and add more liquid if needed), add your favourite toppings and enjoy or take them with you to work!