Baked cauliflower with tahini-marinade! That combination is a dream and impressed everyone who tried it so far! So quick and easy to make and not boring at all! Crazy that it’s ‘just’ cauliflower! I love eating it as a snack, taking it with me for on the go or enjoying it warm, straight out of the oven! You can add hummus, baked chickpeas or what ever you like! It’s a great side dish for basically anything savoury!
- 1 head cauliflower
- nutritional yeast
- 3tbsp (45g) tahini
- 3tsp soysauce
- 3tsp maple syrup
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1 heaped tsp mustard
- 3tbsp water
- a pinch of garlic powder
- Cut the cauliflower into slices and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper or a baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and stir until it’s all nicely combined and creamy.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Spread the marinade on the cauliflower and sprinkle nutritional yeast on top.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes at 200°C